Holtite Sockets For Switches (Gold and Tin-Lead)
OOS: expected new stock week of 5/22, sign up to be notified when new stock is in.
Holtite Sockets (Tin-Lead or Gold finish) for your PCB to make the switches in your mechanical keyboard hot swappable without desoldering.
For use with MX and MX clone switches -- 2 sockets required per switch.
- 50 sockets recommended for a number pad / small macro pad
- 150 sockets (3 packs) for a 65% keyboard
- 200 sockets (4 packs) for a TKL
- Length: 3.45mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 1.47mm
- Contact Material: Beryllium Copper
- Contact Finish: Tin-Lead or Gold
Sold in quantities of 50 - will be shipped in packets of either 50 or 100.
Sample pack comes with 4 gold Holtites for switches and 4 gold Holtites for LEDs (8 total gold Holtites).
Note: our prices for Holtites may fluctuate a bit from time to time, depending on our suppliers and their available stock. We will try our best to maintain a tight range so as to minimize the impact on you, the customer.